Coaching for Success is a Grit programme that is delivered in schools across the country. It is aimed at supporting young people in achieving their full potential. The young people participate in a 2-day personal development workshop and then regular, one-to-one coaching sessions for up to six months.
We are looking for volunteers who want to be Performance Coaches on this programme for 6 months and take on coaching 2 or 3 pupils at Swindon Academy in Swindon.
The mentoring programme aims to transform the mind sets, attitudes and experiences that block young people's path to thriving, successful futures.
· You will receive a FREE training in Grit's life coaching methodology.
· We will DBS check you and will be able to provide a reference for you once you've finished mentoring.
· Coach training: Saturday 6th - 7th October 2018, 9am-6pm both days
· Safeguarding training: Thursday 18th October 2018, (evening - time TBC)
· Coach matching (with young person): Friday 12 October 2018, (from approx. 2pm - 4pm)
If you are interested please get in contact with Andrew firstname.lastname@example.org