A workshop In partnership with Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, the Video Content for Social Media workshop will give you hands on experience of creating video content for your social media platforms and the best ways of using video to promote your business.
Creating a personal connection with potential customers is crucial in marketing and video is an effective way to do this.
In this interactive three-hour workshop will show you how to use video marketing effectively and with confidence to bring more people to your website.
We will explore how video content can be used effectively to help grow your business. We’ll look at ways you can demonstrate your expertise, as well as build trust and authority using photos and videos as an effective tool.
Places for this workshop are limited to 16 business leaders from Small to Medium Sized businesses who ideally have not created their own content before.
What will I learn?
- Why photos and videos are so important to your business
- How video marketing has changed
- What types of photos and video can be used by your business
- Telling your story with video
- Hints and tips on shooting & editing to improve the quality of your video content
- Guidance for presenting on screen
- Using smartphones to film and Edit
Please bring your mobile phones.To register, please click here.