Designed for SMEs and start-ups new to digital marketing, this course provides an overview of digital marketing techniques, tools and shows you how to create a digital marketing strategy from scratch.
Learn how to design and implement a great online experience for your customers to increase sales, boost engagement and drive retention. Using real-life case studies and practical exercises, you'll learn about what makes a great website, social media, SEO, PPC, email campaigns and more. By the end of this course you'll feel more confident about your digital marketing knowledge and how to apply this to help your business succeed.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop digital marketing objectives according to your business goals;
- Know how to conduct a digital marketing audit and harness this to create a great online experience;
- Understand digital metrics to assess the success of your marketing and ROI;
- Understand how to build your brand online through content marketing and the digital toolbox;
- Have a broad overview of digital marketing techniques and tools and how these can be integrated with more traditional marketing techniques.
Please click here for more information.