The Cyber ICE Conference for the Future – (Innovate, Collaborate and Educate) #CyberICE is 30 June (at 6pm till 9.30pm) - Expert speakers from across the UK in person and via the state-of-the-art technology available at the newly opened Business Cyber Centre
We currently have the following speakers and they fit into our 3 key headings:
- Simon Hepburn, Chief Executive Officer of UK Cyber Security Council
- James Stanley, Head of Sectoral Engagement Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Dominic Simonis-Law, Defence and Security Accelerator Liaison, Ministry of Defence
- Richard Yorke, Chair of the UK Cyber Cluster Collaboration (UKC3)
- Professor Kamal Bechkoum and Laura Whitmore from University of Gloucester – Cyber skills bootcamps
- Katie Stebbins, President of Global Epic will talk about the International Cluster
- Kerrianne Gould, Community Manager, Bristol and Bath Cyber Cluster
This event is an opportunity for Swindon and Wiltshire Cyber Cluster to highlight what we are doing in our area, where our direction is coming from (Government) and where we want to go for our region, and what is available nationally and internationally. The audience will be SMEs from all sectors and industries and the event will be open to people outside of our area too.
We are aiming for everyone to leave this event empowered to drive cyber awareness across our region and understand the bigger picture nationally.
With a limited number of tickets, we would appreciate it if you could book a maximum of 3 tickets per business.
If you're interested in the Cluster and becoming a member, don't hesitate to contact us. Please click here for more details.