The Video Content for Social Media Workshop, including a practical exercise, will give you hands on experience of creating video content for your social media platforms and the best ways of using video to promote your business.
Creating a personal connection with potential customers is crucial in marketing and video is an effective way to do this.
Video content is evolving every year, meaning that we need to adapt to the new consumer behaviour and needs. By 2024, spending on video ads is predicted to reach $9.26 billion, so it’s important that we understand how to use video to keep 1 step ahead of our competitors.
In this interactive full day workshop, we will show you how to use video marketing effectively and with confidence to bring more people to your website.
We will explore how video content can be used effectively to help grow your business. We’ll look at ways you can demonstrate your expertise, as well as build trust and authority using photos and videos as an effective tool.
What will I learn?
- Why photos and videos are so important to your business
- How video marketing has changed
- What types of photos and video can be used by your business
- Telling your story with video
- Hints and tips on shooting & editing to improve the quality of your video content
- Guidance for presenting on screen
- Using smartphones to film and Edit
- Creating a video strategy. Putting together a plan of action.
9am - breakfast pastries & networking
9:30am - start
12:30pm – lunch
4:30pm - finish
' Session was very thorough and informative and covered a lot of detailed information within the timeframe' - Christina
' I found Letitia's expert strategic advice so helpful and relevant to me and my business...I loved the practical tips Rob shared with us'. - Arabella
' This course was rich in relevant content and context.' - Carol
Lunch will be provided for this content workshop.
Please bring your mobile phones, cameras and laptops.