Introduction to Project Management is an ideal starting point and introduces the essential skills necessary for effective project management. It is also suitable if you are considering undertaking a project in the near future and are seeking to learn and apply essential skills.
You will be introduced to:
• The Project life cycle
• The core project management knowledge and skills
• Working with Gannt Charts and Work breakdown structures
• Planning with milestone and identification of Critical Paths
• Essential communication skills to help you manage a project
This course is ideal for managers who maybe new to project management or just need a refresh on some of the core principles.
Other courses in this series are:
• Introduction to Project Management
• Budgeting and scheduling Projects;
• Running a successful Project;
• Planning for Success.