- Are you an Entrepreneur, Start-up or a SME looking to scale-up and grow your business?
- Is your business based in the Swindon & Wiltshire LEP area? or looking to move to the area to conduct your primary business activities?
- Are you registered with the Companies House, or the HMRC for a Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR)?
2 Day Intensive Business Workshop
If your answers to the above questions is a YES, then Oxford Innovation’s 2 Day Intensive Business Workshop will help you make the most of your business, giving you skills, inspiration, knowledge, confidence, believe and the ability to plan.WHEN: Monday 17th September 2018 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday 18th September 2018 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
WHERE: Old Fire Station, Salt Lane, Salisbury SP1 1DU
HOW MANY: Up to 15 businesses. *Please book your place
HOW MUCH: it is FREE!
Download programme flyer At the Workshop You will get the opportunity to allow yourself the time to think back and reflect about you as an entrepreneur and your business. This, combined with the bespoke advice and support from our Expert Business Advisors will help you to:
- Understand what motivates you, what you are good at, and what you might need some help with
- Identify the problem you are trying to solve
- Understand who your true target market is, and where your sales will come from
- Calculate the costs involved in running your own business
- Begin to build your brand identity
- Talk through your idea in detail with a Business Coach and get some help shaping it
Our workshops are also a great occasion to widen your network, as you will be working in small teams with other entrepreneurs. Working with peers has proven to be very motivational and inspirational, since you can learn best practice, and consider other points of view that could help you deliver in a nutshell what your business is about.
Our Team of Innovation Advisers
Who are Oxford Innovation
Oxford Innovation is part of the Swindon & Wiltshire SME Growth Program, which provides bespoke advice and support to develop and grow your business, or take your business idea into an actual venture. We have over 30 years of experience in providing practical support to help ambitious businesses and start-ups to reach their full potential.
SME Growth Programme Manager SME Growth Project Coordinator E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07909 059261
N.Pinzon@oxin.co.uk M: 07741 738099 Helpline: +44 (0)1865 261 487
*Please note that your attendance is subject to eligibility checks.