This subsidised workshop is for Swindon and Wiltshire based registered companies or sole traders only.
Think marketing is hard? Think again!
We’ve helped hundreds of business owners in Swindon and Wiltshire to successfully grow their businesses.
This 1-day workshop is your chance to get a fresh perspective on your business, identify where you fit within the market place, and create an achievable marketing plan based on your business goals and resources.
No budget? No problem!
We’ll cover the ways you can set your business up for success on a limited (or non-existent) marketing budget, as well as how to get the best return on your investment when you do have money to spend.
During the workshop you will:
- Define your ideal customers and the unique selling point (USP) of your business.
- Create an achievable marketing plan based on your strengths and resources.
- Test your business and marketing ideas in a collaborative group environment, facilitated by an experienced business advisor.
- Have the chance to get one-to-one support from our business growth advisor.
Throughout the day you’ll collect marketing tools and insight that will help you grow your business, connect with other business owners, and get started on a bespoke marketing strategy for your business.
After attending this workshop:
- If you’ve been trying to grow your business for a while, you’ll be able to look at your past marketing efforts and pinpoint the areas that were costing money with limited results.
- Your new marketing plan will change the way you approach marketing and help you identify opportunities to reach customers, attract new business and do more for less.
- You’ll be ready to start growing your business!
Who should attend?
Marketing Made Easy has been created for small business owners in Swindon and Wiltshire. Start-ups and established businesses are equally welcome to attend as there will be plenty of actionable content for businesses at every stage.
To ensure you get the most value from the content we recommend that only business owners attend.
Spaces are limited to maximise the benefit for attendees, so book now to secure your place or see all available dates.
This workshop is part of the SME Growth Programme funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Swindon Borough Council and Wiltshire Council.