If so, Chalkhill Blue would like to invite you to attend their free business value and sale planning seminar at Whatley Manor Hotel & Spa on the 9th November, 08.45am - 12.30pm.
What will you learn by attending?
At Chalkhill Blue, all of our coaches have experience launching, running & exiting multiple businesses. Based on their extensive experience they be will showcasing:
- 8 Key Drivers of Business Value
- Practical steps to build value in each of the 8 value drivers
- How to avoid the common causes of low valuations /exit prices
- How to identify what sort of buyer is right for your business
- When is the “best” time to sell
- How to get the most out of your team
- Who is this event for?
Established business owners who are:
- Starting to consider selling their business in the next few years
- Keen to understand how their business will be valuated
- Wanting to enhance the value and saleability of their company
- Seeking to identify the right buyer for their business
You will find this presentation to be full of practical advice to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to achieve the best outcome when selling your business. It is also a great opportunity to network with like-minded business owners to share ideas and grow your network.
By attending you will also be gifted a complementary Value Builder Assessment.
So WHAT is Value Builder? The Value Builder System™ is a statistically proven methodology designed to improve the value of a privately held business.
At the core of the system is The Value Builder Score™, an evaluation system driven by an algorithm that evaluates a business on the eight core value drivers acquirers take into consideration when buying companies. The Value Builder Score™ gives a comprehensive assessment of the "Sellability" of your business, whether you want to sell next year or just to know that you're building a valuable asset for the future.
After analysing more than 30,000+ businesses, analysts at The Value Builder System™ have discovered that companies with a Value Builder Score of 80+ received offers that are 71% higher than the average-scoring business.
Places are strictly limited, so reserve your free place now!