With Britain's departure from the EU less than six months away, local businesses need to take steps to prepare for the inevitable challenges ahead.
On the negotiations front, things move quickly and every day brings new developments. With the talks continuing and the terms of the UK's 'divorce' from the EU still being discussed, businesses cannot afford to put off preparations any longer. It is against this background that we invite you to attend our Brexit event.At the event, Sarah Munro, UK Brexit Programme Leader for Intel, will provide valuable insights about the business plans and strategies being implemented at Intel in order to prepare for Brexit.
Hosted by Royds Withy King, Barclays and Amelia Bishop Consulting, the Brexit Breakfast will take place at the STEAM Museum on 28 November 2018 from 8.30am until 11am.
We will also be joined by a number of experts who will give short presentations about the impact the UK’s departure from the EU will have on the economy, customs and international trade. The event will include a lively panel discussion.
Speakers and panellists
- Sarah Munro, UK Brexit Programme Leader, Intel
- Peter Pfeiffer, Trade Director, Barclays Corporate
- Denis Moriarty, Corporate Bank FX, Barclays International
- Brad Ashton, Indirect Tax Partner specialising in customs, VAT and international trade, RSM
- Robert Devine, Economic and Political Strategist, Amelia Bishop Consulting
- Amelia Bishop, Brexit Strategist, Amelia Bishop Consulting
Lauren Harkin, Employment Partner, Royds Withy King
Greg Callard, Real Estate Partner, Royds Withy King
We will be collecting donations to our chosen charities on the day; we'd be grateful if you could give generously to worthy causes.