There are lots of social media opportunities and we will be discussing which ones will best suit your business, how they work together and what these opportunities can bring to your business.
During the workshop we will cover:
- Communicating with your audience through social media
- An effective strategy for enhanced customer engagement
- Understanding the tools to discover which social media platforms are important to your business
- What you should be doing with your social media traffic
- What content you can share on the different platforms
- How to capture your audience.
- Discover tools you can use to monitor social media activity
- Learn the importance of Video, Podcast, Live Streaming, Facebook Groups, Twitter Lists, Instagram, Pinterest
- You will also have access to resources that you can use to support your business online.
Please note this workshop is only available to businesses trading in the Swindon and Wiltshire area as it is funded by Wiltshire council, this entitles you to join the ‘SME Growth programme’ where you can receive 12 hours of free business support. Due to the limited spaces on this workshop, we can only accept one person per business, ideally the business owner.
For more information, contact the Business West Enterprise team on 01275 376 233.