Dr Boris Altemeyer (Chief Scientific Officer at people predictive analytics company Cognisess) and Miriam McCallum (principal consultant at JCA Global, experts in Emotional Intelligence) will lead us in a workshop to discover:
- What will work look like in the future?
- What is Emotional Intelligence and why do we need it
- How can you future-proof your career?
- Do computers know us better than we know ourselves?
- And why do you need a dog if you want to fly a plane?
You’ll leave the event with:
a clear idea of how AI can support recruitment, assessment and retention, and why it’s often better than humans at doing so
a solid understanding of the future of the ‘job market’ and how to future-proof your career
practical tools, tips and online assessments to help you understand - and value - your attributes, and to help you make the most of how your brain works
All welcome! Under 18s can come for free and are especially welcome, given the topic. For
Drinks and nibbles will be available, and we will most likely decamp to a nearby pub for chat, networking and drinks.
Wednesday 27th March, 5.30pm - 8.00pm, Wallington Hall, Church Street, Bradford-on-Avon.