The United Kingdom will leave the European Union on the 31 October 2019 and your business will need to take action to get ready.
Attend this free Brexit Business Readiness Event in Swindon to meet government advisers and to find out what actions your business needs to take to prepare.
The event will combine a keynote address, interactive support, advice stands and in-depth sessions led by subject matter experts. They will provide you with specific business-focused advice and help.
Get free help and advice to get your business ready for Brexit.
Registration and networking
- Importing from the EU
- Exporting to the EU
- Providing services or doing business in the EU
- Employing EU citizens
- Transferring personal data
- Support available in your local area
- understand what’s changing for business
- get clear advice on the practical steps and actions that you can take, and
- find out more about the resources and support available to help you to get ready
- Import, export and customs for Business
- Employers of EU citizens
- Trading with countries internationally and Brexit
- Prepare your business for Brexit – food and drink; farming; fisheries; waste, chemicals and trade
- Prepare your energy business for Brexit
- Trade in services – preparing for Brexit
- Data protection and Brexit
- Intellectual property and Brexit