This conference will challenge participants to consider alternative economic models, which address the mounting social and environmental challenges facing today’s society and offer advice and guidance as to the way forward.
A "community fair" will run alongside at the event organised by Voluntary Action Swindon (VAS) to showcase local charites, social enterprises and not for profits delivering social/environmental impact.
Full details and agenda of speakers and workshops can be found HERE.
Admission tickets are just £10 which includes drinks during breaks and a lunch.
Who Should Attend?
- Emerging and established social enterprises.
- Housing associations.
- Businesses and corporations wanting to know more about social enterprises and social value.
- Individuals interested in learning more about social enterprise.
- Policy makers, procurement officers, local authorities.
- Commissioners, health and social care organisations.
- Networking and representative bodies.