01684 298932 firstname.lastname@example.org www.skillsladder.co.uk @email@example.com
The topics covered over the two days are as follows:
What is Social Media?
• A brief overview
• Current statistics
• The impact of social media on business
Social Media For Business
• Brand building
• Social customer service
• Advertising and sponsorship
• Strategy and planning
• Measurement, Evaluation and ROI
• Governance and the law
S K I L L S S U P P O R T F O R T H E W O R K F O R C E
Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a
programme developed to upskill employees within
small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). We
provide recognised accredited qualifications
and bespoke training courses to enhance your
employees’ skills, increase the competitiveness
of your business and boost the local economy.
Skills Ladder is part of Serco’s network of
expert organisations chosen to deliver the SSW
programme in your area. SSW is co-financed by
the Education and Skills Funding Agency and the
European Social Fund.
E N T R Y R E Q U I R E M E N T S
This funded training depends on the following conditions:
- The company or group must employ less than 250 full time employees.
- The company’s or group’s turnover is less than £50 million in 2018.
- The student must be an employee of the company.
- The student must be able to prove their identity with either a passport, driving license, or birth certificate.
- The student must be have the right to work in the UK.
G O A L S O F T H E C O U R S E
It is desirable that this training leads to one of the following outcomes:
The student progress at work, this can be either through increased responsibilities, promotion or pay-rise.
The student starts on an apprenticeship.
The student starts on another qualification at a higher level.