Upon completion of the course, delegates will be up to date with current legislation whilst also holding a practical understanding of the procedures they must follow in order to ensure that medication is administered safely. As well as this, the training covers the importance of, and practical issues associated with, confidentiality and information security in drug administration.
Aims of Session:
• Introduction to medication.
• Storing and dispensing medicine.
• Documentation, confidentiality and record keeping.
• Administering medication.
• Reducing and eliminating errors in administering medication.
• Who is accountable and responsible?
• Current legislation and legal requirements.
• Regulatory bodies
If you would like to book a place or require any further information please contact email@example.com.