This workshop is for Swindon and Wiltshire based registered companies or sole traders only.
There are lots of social media opportunities and we will be discussing which ones will best suit your business, how they work together and what these opportunities can bring to your business.
During the workshop we will cover:
- the purpose and opportunities of using social media
- an effective strategy for enhanced customer engagement
- which social media platforms are important
- what you should be doing with your social media traffic
- what content you can share on the different platforms
- how to create appealing content
- tools you can use to monitor social media activity
- the importance of Video, Live Streaming, Facebook Groups, Twitter Lists, Instagram, Pinterest
You will be able to take away a plan with resources that you can use to support your business online.
For more information, contact our team on 01275 376 233. While it is not a pre-requisite, we highly advise you to attend our Marketing Made Easy workshop before booking on to this workshop.
Please note, due to the limited spaces on this workshop, we can only accept one person per business, ideally the business owner. Also, due to the funding of this programme, places are restricted to businesses based in Swindon and Wiltshire.
These workshops run every month, click here to view available dates.
Location and directions
Park House Church Pl Swindon SN1 5ED