The Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV) is partnering with Zenzic (formally Meridian Mobility) and Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation.
Together we will invest up to £2 million in a maximum of 5 projects to support the development of a connected and autonomous vehicle cyber-security testing facility.
Your feasibility proposal must fulfil 3 requirements:
- find ways to measure cyber-physical resilience and maintain cyber security for vehicles, roadside infrastructure, supporting services and so on
- provide input specifications for one or more new cyber test facilities
- explore opportunities to develop new cyber related services
To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business, of any size
- carry out its project work in the UK
- claim grant funding
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
- you can receive grant funding of up to £400,000 for your total eligible project costs
- any academic institutions or public sector organisations in your consortium can share up to 50% of the total eligible project costs
- the competition opens for applications on 12 August 2019
- the closing date is midday on 25 September 2019