PitchFest South West is an intensive training and showcase programme designed to help ambitious businesses become both pitch and investment ready. Once the business is ready - to then pitch to a group of real investors to secure the finance they need.
Delivered by Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with Innovate UK and supported by the KTN, this programme is designed for companies with innovative products and services that have the potential to scale and are looking to raise investment.
The programme comprises intensive expert investment and pitch training delivered by real experts culminating in an Investor Showcase where companies have the opportunity to pitch “live” to an audience of real investors.
- Intensive investment and pitch training
- Creation of a powerful elevator and investor pitch
- Development of an engaging slide deck
- Meet potential investors
- Receive expert feedback from a panel of specialists
- Receive one-to-one support from an Enterprise Europe Network adviser to support your scaling ambitions
Who is the programme aimed at ?
- UK registered small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Innovative companies looking to scale-up
- Businesses suitable for angel/VC finance and EIS/SEIS registered
How does the programme work?
The PitchFest programme is delivered over 4 days and companies are expected to attend all elements of the programme.
From the applicants, 20 businesses will be selected for the training programme and from those up to 10 businesses will be offered the opportunity to pitch at the Investor Showcase.
To qualify for the Investor Showcase companies will need to successfully pitch to a panel during a private session on selection day.
How to apply
To register your expression of interest please complete the application form. Provide all the information requested as decisions on the companies going through to the next stage will be made based on the information provided.
Deadline for applications is Friday 9th August 2019.