As a business owner, you’ve got a vision. But are you simply doing what you've always done?
For many businesses, it’s fine to operate within the status quo. But for those with real ambition, it’s often a case of finding the right time or knowing where to start in developing your ideas. So how can you make that vision a reality?
How we can help
If you're looking to develop new products or technologies, or take existing products or services to new customers or markets, you can access FREE expert innovation advice and support through the innovate2succeed programme (i2s). It’s simple to get started and it's fully funded so you won't need to stretch your budget.
The i2s programme offers six key areas to choose from. Simply register with the i2s programme today and one of our innovation experts will be in touch to begin the process with an initial business assessment.
Take stock of your digital strategy to compete in this fast-changing world.
- Engage your target market
- Create the right tone of voice for social media
- Develop strategies that generate conversions
- Measure what works and what doesn’t
Sales & Marketing
Is your sales and marketing strategy really delivering the results you want?
- Review your marketing plan
- Understand your markets
- Target the right prospects
- Achieve measurable results
Lean Business Processes
How to introduce the most effective and efficient processes to your business.
- Minimise waste
- Maximise productivity
- Implement change in the workplace
Writing Grant Applications
Learn what makes a good bid and increase your chances of winning valuable contracts consistently.
- Evaluate your chances of funding
- Improve your success in contract wins
Find the most suitable sources of finance and learn how to prepare your business for investment.
- Understand your finance needs
- Produce a set of financial projections
- Identify the most appropriate sources of finance
Intellectual Property Audit
Get a free audit of your IP position together with recommendations on IP strategy and management.
- Design Rights
- Copy Rights