Did you know that the government has finally updated its website and you can find out if you would be eligible for their support scheme?
- you’ve lost profits due to coronavirus
- you’ve submitted your Self Assessment tax return for 2018 to 2019 tax year
- you traded in 2019 to 2020 tax year
- you are trading when you apply, or would be except for coronavirus
- you intend to continue trading in 2020 to 2021 tax year
- your trading profits have been no more than £50,000 for either 2018 to 2019 tax year, or as an average of last 3 financial years
- your trading profits have been more than half of your total income for either 2018 to 2019 tax year, or as an average of last 3 financial years