To support the provision of effective social media campaigns for both Naturally Social’s growing client base and to raise the company’s own profile, whilst building your skills with this expanding award-winning social media management and training consultancy.
· General administrative duties to assist with the day-to-day running of the business, including using and updating the CRM system.
· To contribute towards creative ideas for social media content via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn.
· To update the Naturally Social company website.
· To contribute to the management of the company’s social media channels.
· To create the monthly e-newsletter.
· To promote Naturally Social’s events, courses and services through social media and other networking activities as appropriate.
· To represent Naturally Social at networking or training courses to help with raising profile or general event organisation.
· To keep up to date with changes in the world of social media.
· To source and edit images, graphics and visuals for use on social media.
· To research publications and PR ops and build relationships with the media.
· To research and find relevant content for clients and the business to share.
· Researching and writing blogs as well as press releases
· Data tracking and analysis.
· Support the management of online communities.
· Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post as reasonably requested by your line manager.
· To work in a manner which protects your own Health & Safety and that of others.
· To work in a manner which complies with GDPR requirements.
Key Success Factors:
· Administrative duties are thorough, precise and completed without prompting.
· Social media activity is well-planned, timely, accurately produced and appealing.
· Engagement is measured and analysis is used to inform future activity.
· Agreed business-related targets are met for the promotion and development of Naturally Social’s events and services.
Communications & Administration Assistant (Part-time).
KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Excellent written English shown by a qualification in the English Language at Level 2 or above.
· Good knowledge of the main social media channels, combined with practical experience of using them in a business context or to promote a cause.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 packages.
· Good knowledge of IoS and Windows.
· Industry qualification/degree in marketing, PR or media related subject OR relevant hands-on experience in a social media-related role (paid or voluntary).
· Social Media Diploma.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· High attention to detail including good use of grammar and spelling.
· Ability to convey ideas and messages in a concise, attention-grabbing way.
· Creative flair and the ability to generate unique ideas.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Experience of creating or updating websites using Wordpress.
· Experience of using a CRM (customer relationship management) package.
· Experience of using social media management platforms
· Experience of using graphic design packages, such as Photoshop.
· Content creation in the form of blog writing or press releases
· Experience planning and writing content for social media
· Video production skills and experience.
· Photography skills.
· Analytical skills, for example, the experience of analysing data or trends and using this information to inform decision making.
· Experience of analytical modules in social media platforms.
· Flexibility with time and obtaining new skills.
· Passionate about Naturally Social, social media and delivering high-quality customer service and impact.
· Interest and desire to learn and develop.
· Ambitious for both the company and own personal growth.
· Humble but confident in your ability to be amazing.
· Confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team.
· Willingness and ability to undertake occasional business travel within South West.
· Willingness and ability to attend occasional events outside of usual business hours.
· Self-motivated to achieve outcomes, especially when working alone.
Job offers are subject to satisfactory references, proofs of eligibility to work in the UK and qualification checks.
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Company events & social hours
Salary: £19,500.00 per year pro-rata
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent