A place for your business to grow
We are building an online community for Swindon & Wiltshire businesses through one innovative, intelligent platform, providing instant access to impartial business advice, information, support, events, specialist programmes, funding and much more...
Through the Growth Hub you can also access direct support through our telephone helpline or, where appropriate, meet face-to-face with an impartial Business Adviser. A lot of the support offered is fully or partly funded.
A collaborative platform, the Growth Hub will also provide the business community with a connected network to share ideas and information amongst themselves. We would encourage you to register as a member of the Swindon & Wiltshire Growth Hub
Community so you can interact with other businesses in the area, and to enable us to keep you up-to- date with the latest opportunities available to business in the area.
The Swindon & Wiltshire Growth Hub is overseen by a Governance Group made up from public sector representatives, business support organisations and members of the local business community.
The purpose of the Growth Hub Governance Group is to appraise the performance of the Growth Hub programme at regular intervals and oversee the sustainability of the programme deliverables.
- To identify opportunities arising from the programme that maximise aspirations as set out in the Swindon & Wiltshire Local Enterprise (SWLEP) Economic Plan.
- To act as the formal link between the Growth Hub, SWLEP Board, media and delivery partners.
- To provide assurance reports and updates to the SWLEP Board Media and delivery partners.
- To provide assurance reports and updates to the SWLEP Board and external stakeholders/funders as required.
- To review the overall process map and to critique the programme risk register.
Governance Group meetings take place on a quarterly basis and below Agendas and Minutes are available to search download.