If your business is eligible for the Small Business grant or the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure grant, we will have written to you. The form to submit your details is available via the 'apply online' button, under the 'COVID-19 small business grants or retail, hospitality and leisure grant form' heading.

If you have any queries please email [email protected]

Discretionary Fund

The Discretionary Fund is aimed at small businesses with ongoing fixed property-related costs. We have now published local guidance on the scheme in the downloads section at the bottom of this page.

If you believe you will be eligible for the discretionary fund, please consider the guidance and submit your application as soon as possible.

The application form will close on 28 August.

If you have any queries please email [email protected]

Annual Fixed Property Costs

  • An Annual Fixed Property Cost which can include rent, mortgage payments and rates
  • Rental, lease or mortgage statement
  • Any evidence to support other fixed building-related costs
  • Council Tax or NNDR (Non-Domestic Rates) Bill

Annual Turnover

  • Total Annual Turnover for 2019 (last financial year)
  • Profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow statement
  • Tax Return for the financial year

Covid-19 financial impact

  • Please provide evidence of the financial impact of Covid-19 on your business. At a minimum, we require evidence of the comparative impact of the Covid-19 period (turnover impact between March-May over 2019 and 2020).
  • We will require a copy of the bank statements for this period.

B&B requirements

Please provide at least one of the following:

  • Planning permission for change of use
  • A fire certificate obtained when setting up the B&B to get business insurance policy and public liability cover
  • A "hotel and mobile units television licence", which covers up to 15 televisions and can be purchased online from TV Licensing
  • A music licence from PPL PRS Ltd, if they have a TV in public areas, such as a bar or breakfast room, which has the sound turned on
  • A personal and premise alcohol licence, if serving alcohol

Follow this link for frequently asked questions (FAQs)