Calling all businesses who want to invest in the future workforce of Swindon...
• Have you recruited young people or are looking to recruit in the future?
• Are you looking to fill apprenticeship or job vacancies?
• Do you want to raise the benefits of apprenticeships to young people?
Then attending JobFest is for you!
Feedback from companies that attended JobFest last year
• 100% said that they would attend again
• Of those companies that used JobFest to recruit, 81% said they identified potential candidates
Now in its 5th year, JobFest brings employers and potential employees together for future success of the Swindon area. Up to 600 young people from the local Swindon area, including this academic year school leavers, will be attending JobFest.
It’s a great chance to meet a lot of prospective employees in a short period of time and promote your business to them.
As a business/employer there is a £185 charge for attendance, and by completing the registration form you commit to paying this charge.
We are hoping to attract over 600 young people who will be actively seeking work over the next few months.
For more information contact email@example.com