The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) connects innovators with manufacturers, distributors, co-developers and suppliers overseas.
EEN have a team of export experts providing advice businesses looking to commercialise new ideas and succeed in new markets.
The network offers a local route to free, tailored support and advice that can help your business innovate and grow internationally, faster.
EEN’s service includes:
- Find the right partners for research & development and innovation.
- We can help you find technology specialist to collaborate with through a database of more than 13,000 technology profiles, representing the latest innovations and ideas
- Find new markets for your products
Our international connections can put you in touch with partners, suppliers, distributors, introducing you to new ways of sourcing or selling technology.
Access funding and finance
If you need advice on access to funding and finance for R&D, innovation, investment or exporting, we can guide you along this often- difficult path
Improve your ability to innovate and grow internationally
For SMEs with big ambitions for innovation and growth, we can provide tailored packages of support on the fast track to success
EEN also offers support and advice on:
- Sourcing or licensing new technologies
- Understanding how to protect intellectual assets
- Learning how EU regulation and guidance affects you
Their events could be your first step to finding new international business opportunities
Who’s it for?