Nuclear South West is the nuclear cluster for the South West of England. Set up in recognition of the area's unique potential for transformational growth through The South West is set to become a nuclear hub in the next two decades, with 15 projects worth £50 billion to our economy.
Nuclear South West provides a platform for businesses to understand and take advantage of new opportunities.
- Understanding the market conditions, gaps and requirements.
- Supporting and optimizing local supply chains to deliver effectively for the growing nuclear sector.
- Provision of high-quality vocational skills & training to meet the employment needs of the sector.
- Delivering world-class research, development & innovation to secure the South West’s future as a nuclear industry
leadin key specialisms.
- Promoting the South West’s nuclear inward investment opportunities.
Find out more here; http://nuclearsouthwest.co.uk/stakeholders/