Understanding business inspiring results
Oxford Innovation Services is a leader in the field of supporting high growth businesses with ambitious plans. We have helped in the development and delivery of high growth with 5,500+ companies and enabled them to raise more than £100m of external funding to support their plans.
- Financial Management- Are you making the best use of your funds and resources?
- Performance Analysis- How well is your business operating?
- Fund Raising- Where can you find the ‘right funding’?
- Strategic Development- What are your strategic growth opportunities?
- Monthly cost: £99+VAT
For:Telephone/Skype or clinic support. The membership is designed for businesses that have already received support from an Oxford Innovation coach and would like ongoing monitoring and support.
- The membership will include workshops that will be offered free to members and will be on various topics, such
as:Financial Forecasting and Social Media. A minimum of one workshop will be run per quarter.
- A business will often require a longer session and this is offered to members at half the normal rate: £500+VAT reduced to £250 for members for a half-day session.
- *The membership is paid in advance of starting and can be paid by standing order. To cancel membership please give a month’s notice in writing.
Stay in touch
- Call a business solutions manager today
- Twitter: @OI_HighGrowth
- LinkedIn: Oxford Innovation
Oxford Investment Opportunity Network Limited (OION Ltd) work with entrepreneurs and companies seeking to raise finance by connecting them with highly active potential investors ('business angels'), who frequently provide commercial experience and contacts, in addition to vital capital. As part of Oxford Innovation Services, OION Ltd operate the following three investment networks:
Oxford Investment Opportunity Network (OION) was established in 1994 as one of the UK's first business angel networks.
Thames Valley Investment Network (TVIN) was established in 2003 targeting companies with a focus on first mover advantage and technology including FMCG, web, digital media and
Oxford Early Investments (OEI) provides an early opportunity for investors to view high quality, selected proposals that offer high growth potential. The Network has strong links with providers of new deal flow including universities, research institutes, large companies and individual entrepreneurs undertaking
Want more information
For more information visit the Oxford Innovation website; www.oibusinesssolutions.co.uk