Swindon and Wiltshire LEP have £3.9 million of Rural Growth funding available for small and medium-sized businesses in our rural areas. Grants from £35,000 – approximately £200,000 are available to support businesses wanting to invest in:
- Tourism accommodation and infrastructure improvements
- Business development that improves productivity and the sustainable use of natural resources
- Food and drink processing and manufacturing (open to businesses in rural and urban areas)
- The Rural Growth programme is open for applications until 31st May 2018
- Grant from £35,000 to approximately £200,000
- Grant rate: up to 40% of eligible costs (higher rates may be available to non-profit organisations in exceptional circumstances).
- The Rural Growth Programme is administered by the Rural Payments Agency.
For further details and how to apply for these grants go to