About the Project
From reviewing your business plan and providing you with the skills to market your business to collating robust financial plans; applying for a start-up loan, or accessing tailored business advice, Business Growth Advisors from our four partner agencies will work closely with you to give you the direction, support and skills you need.
The project provides free, independent and impartial business advice and support to SMEs (small and 18px sized enterprises) across Swindon and Wiltshire and,
In order to be eligible for support, individuals and businesses must be:
- Based in the Swindon and Wiltshire LEP area or looking to move to the area to conduct their primary business activities
- Operating in ERDF eligible sectors 
- Be able to confirm that they have not received over €200,000 of De minimis state aid support in the last 3 years
- An entrepreneur or start-up who can demonstrate that they are either:
- Not registered with Companies House or with HMRC as sole-trader
- A sole-trader registered with HMRC and operating for less than 12 months (based on date of first sales invoice)
- A Company registered with Companies House and trading, as the registered company, for less than 12 months (based on date of first sales invoice)
- An existing business which can demonstrate it is an SME:
- Employ fewer than 250 staff and;
havea turnover of no more than €50m or a current balance sheet of €43m
- Not be more than 25% owned by a firm who do not comply with the preceding criteria
 The following sectors are not eligible for ESIF support: banking & insurance, retail, child minding or nurseries, fishery and aquaculture sectors, primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products/ raw food, the coal, steel and shipbuilding sectors, the synthetic fibres sector, or education or an area supported by a local authority.
How to get assistance?
Business Support Advisors from four partner agencies are ready to assist you.
You can contact the partners directly or contact The Enterprise Network for more information on 01225 402096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SME Growth Partners:
t: 01865 261480
t: 01275 376233