Sustainability is the word on many business leaders’ lips right now – but what does it really mean for you and your business and how do you ensure you are “fit for the future”?
A sustainable business is an attractive and engaging place to work, so it makes good commercial sense to focus on People, Planet and Profit - the Triple Bottom Line.
In this webinar, we will explore how to:
• recognise societal and economic needs
• manage environmental elements
• understand the importance of an inclusive company culture
• unite colleagues behind a shared ethos
• utilise the right tools and frameworks to use
• bring together organisational culture, strategy and sustainable business practices
Maia Growth help get businesses strategically and sustainably set in all the right places whilst also ensuring that they are high performing. In this webinar mini-series, they will share their expertise to assist organisations look at how they can create Good Colleagues, Good Clients and Good Communities.